Since 1992, Filuet has been helping foreign companies penetrate the Russian market with confidence, offering professional contract logistics and BPO solutions. Over the years, we’ve expanded our footprint in pursuit of organic growth across Russia’s surrounding CIS nations, and today, we proudly deliver a broad range of international expansion solutions in the e-commerce, retail, and direct sale realms. We are passionate about supporting our clients when expanding their global empires, helping them enter foreign markets with confidence. Our team is ready to partner with yours to sharpen your competitive edge through our investment in technological innovation, professional services, and sophisticated fulfilment centers. With our assistance, you’ll feel empowered to confidently enter your chosen markets and strengthen your urban and international product distribution capacity.
To be recognized globally as a leading name in technology and cross-border trade, helping our clients achieve their goals with trust and confidence.
To support multinational corporations as they expand into challenging global markets, underpinned by proven market entry and development models.
Why does Filuet collect my information?
Through this website, Filuet collects personal information about you for a variety of reasons, namely:
- to enable you to access your online account with Herbalife;
- to facilitate the performance of your agreement with Herbalife, by:
- registering you as a Member;
- processing your information to Herbalife;
- processing product orders;
- arranging delivery and take-back products; and
- fulfilling payment processes.
- to meet our legal obligations, such as:
- for accounting and tax purposes;
- to conduct product call-back operations; and
- to respond to requests for information by competent public bodies and judicial authorities.
Filuet will need to collect certain information, whether this is done through Herbalife, from the use of this website, or any form of communication between you and Filuet in order to:
- provide our services and to protect the integrity and security of our services;
- to improve the user experience of our website by making it more accessible and user friendly;
- to resolve member inquiries;
- to provide you with information and online advertising on Herbalife products, services, and special offers.
Acting in our capacity as processors on behalf of Herbalife, save for the information used in order to perform our services, we may use your e-mail address or telephone number in connection with the marketing of Herbalife products and services and related products and services. For more information on how your information is used and how you can withdraw your consent please see Herbalife’s privacy notice, which can also be found by clicking here.
What information might be collected by this website?
Filuet may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information about you such as:
- Technical data, such as your IP address, your login data, your use of the website and the options you chose to select, browser type and version, time zone and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform amongst other technology on the devices you use in order to access this website.
- Personal and identifiable data, such as your name, title, username, gender, date of birth, marital status, your contact details (including your physical address, email address and telephone number).
- Data related to transactions such as payment details and details of the products you purchased.
How will Filuet collect and store this information and for how long?
Filuet uses different methods to collect data from and about you, namely through:
- Direct interactions, whereby you provide information by filling in Herbalife’s forms, by getting in touch with us via email, phone, post or any other form of communication whether it is related to the services we provide or competitions/ promotions.
- Third parties, whereby we may receive personal data from various third parties, mainly from Herbalife.
Filuet stores your information in a secure environment protected by a combination of physical and technical measures. There is no general public access to this information.
With whom does Filuet share my personal information?
Relevant personal information will be shared with:
- its affiliated or associated companies, and licensees of any of these companies;
- service providers working for Filuet, for example, companies that help us develop our website and keep it secure;
- other companies with which Filuet has directly or indirectly arranged services for your benefit, for example fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email administrative functions, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service;
- selected Herbalife members, including Herbalife members in your up-line;
- other parties as required by law, or to comply with a subpoena, legal proceedings, or similar legal or judicial process or arbitration, including disclosure to authorized third party auditors or governmental authorities, or to investigate or prevent fraud; and
- other parties in the context of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy procedure.
Where will my personal information be stored?
Filuet operates in many countries across the world. To enable us to offer consistent service to you, wherever you may be, we manage certain website functions from one central location. This is currently in Cyprus.
Some of Filuet’s locations are outside Europe. At Filuet we value your privacy and the information you share with us and we take the necessary steps to protect your information when it is transferred to regions within and outside of Europe.
What is Filuet's Commitment to Children's Privacy?
Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. In some instances, Filuet may collect personal information from minors on behalf of Herbalife. Herbalife obtains the consent of the minor’s parent or legal guardian as required by applicable law.
What are cookies?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has originated; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Filuet uses two types of cookies on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
How are cookies used on this website and what information is collected?
Session cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information; and
- within registration to allow you to access stored information.
Persistent are used for the following purposes:
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (using a number) when you return to our website;
- to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- to compile aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website;
- to identify and resolve user experience issues and improve website operations; and
- to resolve member inquiries and to assist in observing compliance with Herbalife’s member rules.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties may also serve cookies via the website. Third Party cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to tailor content to your preferences;
- to count the number of users of our website; and
- to provide security within shopping baskets or transactions.
We have no access to third party cookies.
Our website may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited the website. Web Beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also carry Web Beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Beacons are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
How do I disable and enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website if cookies are disabled. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites have cookies.
Installed cookies may easily be deleted from the cookie folder of your browser.
What are my rights with respect to my personal information?
Depending on the applicable law, you may have various rights in respect to your personal information, such as a right of access, rectification, restriction of or, objection to processing of your personal data (including processing for direct marketing), and portability to another controller and erasure. If you wish to review and update your personal information or cancel your membership of the service, please see Herbalife’s website, or contact your local Herbalife member services office. You may also contact Filuet at email@example.com and we will forward your requests to the relevant Herbalife department.
Please note that these rights are subject to limitations set out in law.
If you do not want to receive advertising by e-mail or SMS, you will be given an opportunity to opt-out in the communications you receive.
If you have additional questions about this policy and our practices or if you have complaints about Filuet’s use of your personal information, please contact us at:
Data Protection Officer
Filuet Cyprus Limited
Amathountos 8, Marina Complex Block A, N.1, Office 234, 4531, Limassol, Cyprus
For users and members in the European Union, if you have concerns about Filuet’s collection and use of your personal information that Filuet cannot solve to your satisfaction, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.
What about Internet & Website Security?
The Internet is not a secure system, and you should always be cautious about the information you disclose online. Personal Information collected by Filuet is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Where necessary, the personal information is encrypted before you conduct your transaction, using appropriate secure technology.
Can Filuet change this website policy?
Privacy laws, guidelines and case law change continuously. Filuet therefore reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. We recommend that you visit our website periodically to be aware of the latest version of our policy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.